Local Energy Systems Scottish Industry Network
Helping the Local Energy Systems Sector Flourish through Mutual Support and Collaboration in Scotland
Local Energy Systems Scottish Industry Network (LESSIN) is a cluster-building initiative which brings together manufacturers, supply chain, project developers, technology companies, innovation support organisations, knowledge communities, and investors to cultivate the low carbon ecosystem in Scotland, and beyond.
LESSIN member benefits:
Scottish industry and energy sector members will be supported via LESSIN to:
- Help build Local Energy Systems consortiums and attract investment for successful demonstration of commercial projects, at scale, in Scotland and internationally
- Make industry connections to maximise your impact
- Develop a greater understanding about the changes to future energy markets, local energy systems integration and energy transition to Net Zero GHG emissions
- Share industry challenges and identify opportunities
- Help share your learning of Local Energy Systems
- Help foster collaborative ways of working across the industry and sectors
- Receive direct SME business development support via free 1:2:1 business development surgeries
LESSIN is led by Energy Systems Catapult in collaboration with the Energy Technology Partnership (ETP), and on behalf of Scottish Enterprise , Highlands and Islands Enterprise and South of Scotland Enterprise. LESSIN is part-funded by the 2014–2020 European Structural and Investment Fund.